The Human Dimensions in Simulation Division is a multi-disciplinary, cross industry community of experts representing members with a specific interest in the human dimension of simulation applications, practices and processes. These include all aspects of human learning and interactions with simulation, workplace training, user experience, social and cultural development.
The Committee aims to:
- Raise the profile of the human and learning dimensions of simulation practices
- Research and develop a better understanding of this emerging field
- Facilitate professional interaction and knowledge exchange between members
- Promote and highlight innovation and best practice examples within industry
- Provide a platform and forum for the discussion of industry issues
- Contribute to the development of standards for human dimensions in simulation